Here we are at the end of July, and so far, it’s been a good round.
– I started the rewrite of my Fast Draft novel last Saturday, and so far I have 3,566 words. Admittedly, not much, but I’ve spent a lot of time doing what I should have done upfront.
– Next week is the start of the August Camp NaNoWriMo. Still working on an idea for that. I will have one by the end of the week.
– I’ve kept up with my Tuesday and Thursday blogging. Which reminds me, I need to work on tomorrow’s.
– Continuing with my promise to actually read the books that I was assigned in high school, I’m halfway through J. D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye. I’m remembering why I got about halfway through it and stopped. Nevertheless, I will fight through to the end.
– Fellow Fast Drafter Gene Lempp mentioned last week that he has been reading Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Writers II by Alexandra Sokoloff. I thought the title sounded familiar, and went prowling through my Kindle. I found my copy among the books I swore that I would get to eventually. I’m getting to it now, and it is worth the read.
And that’s all from my end. Hope your round is going well, too.