So, to review:
- Generate 50 new ideas this week: Nowhere near 50, but one of them is my new NaNo project. This week’s idea generation will likely be about creating work samples.
- NaNoWriMo: Sometime in the midst of working on the two projects I had planned on, a new one sort of jumped up and said, “ooh! Write me!” I started that Wednesday, and so far have around 6K words written. I will consider it a success if I reach 25K by November 30.
- Read 30 minutes a day: Mary and I have been binge-listening to Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum stories on CD from the library. I heard all of Hot Six yesterday. It’s much different listening as opposed to reading the books. Mary said she thinks she gets a better idea of the characters by listening. I’m tempted to introduce Stephanie to my Mary Cecelia. (For that matter, I should introduce MC to all of you.) Might be an interesting project.
- Work samples website: I keep thinking of things I’d like to learn to do and include on the site. As mentioned previously, brainstorming ideas for the site is my task for this week.
- FlexJobs: I’m still hearing from recruiters, and I stop to see how it will play out. Two weeks from today, December 1, is still my target date. I still plan on that, since my unemployment runs out at the end of January. I’ll need to find some kind of work when that happens.
That’s all for this week. Straight ahead.