I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night. I woke up at about three AM feeling wide awake, and surfed the Internet for a while finding good stuff and sticking it in my Pocket. Here are a few that I think you’ll enjoy.
- ChazzWrites.com has a post about the ten rules about no one.
- The nice folks from the Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance share some humorous quotations from church bulletins and other sources.
- The gang over at Do I Look Stupid? shared a list of ten fun Internet sites. Check them out!
- If you’re stuck for a good email signature (if you even use one), Kyli Singh at Mashable found seven funny ones. Number 3 is my favorite. Reminds me of something I wrote years ago.
- One of my fellow ROW80 sponsors, Eden Mabee, has an excellent guest post over at the ROW80 site about Honoring Who You Are. Hey, if you don’t do it, who will? (And I’m reminded that my sponsor post was due on Friday…)
- Finally, Eric Larson at Mashable has a video of LeVar Burton, host of Reading Rainbow on PBS, talking about his Kickstarter campaign to bring that wonderful show to the Internet. In less than a month, it collected over $5 million from 105,000 people. I wonder how many of them grew up watching it?
Have you seen anything good that you’d like to share?