I’ve had another successful week here. In fact, I think what I should do now is come up with something new. Details below…
- Blog every day: Again, success.
- I actually managed another post besides my status update last Sunday, pointing everyone at an article about the fifteen things to stop doing for a happier life.
- Monday, I suggested that we should all start liking everything Facebook tells us to and drive it berserk.
- Our Two for Tuesday artist was Huey Lewis and the News, and I also said goodbye to legendary NBC announcer Don Pardo.
- Wednesday was a review of The Beatles’ Anthology 3, in honor of the fact that I found my copy of it.
- Continuing with the Fab Four, I named my ten favorite Beatles albums on The Thursday Ten.
- Friday, I got on a bit of a rant about the obsession with social media after I read an article saying that, by 2058, we’ll be posting to it a hundred times a day, if the growth in it continues at its present rate.
- Finally, yesterday I advertised a free class in Scrivener being offered by Joseph Michael, “the world’s greatest Scrivener coach,” and sponsored by K. M. Weiland, author of many Amazon bestsellers, including Structuring Your Novel.
- Work with Evernote every day: Did this, with an eye to accumulating and curating all of the tips and tricks I find in books and on websites for using it and presenting them in some sort of summary form here on the blog, for all y’all who have mentioned, “yeah, I could really use that…” I hope to be done with that by the end of the round.
And that’s all the news from this end. Hope everyone else is doing well. Straight ahead!
9 thoughts on “#ROW80: Marching right along…”
A very successful week. Blogging every day is no mean feat and my metaphorical hat goes off to you! 🙂
Have you ever considered vlogging? How do you feel about it? I’m half toying with the idea myself, maybe one vlog a month or something. There’d be a bit of a learning curve to make things half way decent, but it would be fun (for me) too. 🙂
Anyway, well done on a very productive week. 🙂
Vlogging? Not really. I know some people who do it occasionally, and I generally enjoy their stuff, but as far as me doing it? Probably not.
Another productive week, John. Well done. I wish I knew why some WP blogs (including yours) come through on my ipad as 1s and 0s on a bright blue background. most irritating. but apparently WP knows about this problem and are working on it. have a great night
1’s and 0’s on a blue background? Hmmmm…
A hundred times a day? Does that count comments? Because I’ve hit that already if it does…
They never said. The people who did the survey run a social media site that’s pretty much the same as Twitter, so I’m thinking probably not. But it might be…
I think you’re onto something! Both with your daily blogging, and the content of your blogs. I especially liked the one about social media – 100x/day? Scary! I hate both Facebook and Twitter, so I’ll be the one to bring that average down LOL. I do like blogs, though, so keep up the good work on yours!
It means a lot hearing that. Thanks! I’m feeling a lot more comfortable with it.
Comments are closed.