I’ve had another successful week here. In fact, I think what I should do now is come up with something new. Details below…
- Blog every day: Again, success.
- I actually managed another post besides my status update last Sunday, pointing everyone at an article about the fifteen things to stop doing for a happier life.
- Monday, I suggested that we should all start liking everything Facebook tells us to and drive it berserk.
- Our Two for Tuesday artist was Huey Lewis and the News, and I also said goodbye to legendary NBC announcer Don Pardo.
- Wednesday was a review of The Beatles’ Anthology 3, in honor of the fact that I found my copy of it.
- Continuing with the Fab Four, I named my ten favorite Beatles albums on The Thursday Ten.
- Friday, I got on a bit of a rant about the obsession with social media after I read an article saying that, by 2058, we’ll be posting to it a hundred times a day, if the growth in it continues at its present rate.
- Finally, yesterday I advertised a free class in Scrivener being offered by Joseph Michael, “the world’s greatest Scrivener coach,” and sponsored by K. M. Weiland, author of many Amazon bestsellers, including Structuring Your Novel.
- Work with Evernote every day: Did this, with an eye to accumulating and curating all of the tips and tricks I find in books and on websites for using it and presenting them in some sort of summary form here on the blog, for all y’all who have mentioned, “yeah, I could really use that…” I hope to be done with that by the end of the round.
And that’s all the news from this end. Hope everyone else is doing well. Straight ahead!