It’s that time again!
Reblogged from the A to Z Challenge blog.
Here’s the link to the Master List:
The Master List sign up is how participants officially register to join the A to Z challenge.
There is NO OTHER way to officially sign up for the challenge.
Need a refresh from last year? Is this your first time? Click here.
What you need to know to sign up:
- Blog Name : What your blog is called.
- Blog Link : The main link to your blog (NOT to a website or an individual post)
- Category : Usually the type of posts you have. Or, if you prefer, the type of blog you run.
- Comment : This is NEW for this year! We’ve made a column so you can keep track of which blogs you’ve gone to.
- Adult Content : This challenge is based out of America, where adulthood begins at 18. If your blog has, or will have, content not suitable for minors, you are required to state as such.
- Continuous Story : For those who write a part each day, and it makes more sense when read from A.
- Voting : For those who need votes to determine their next post. (Such as Choose Your Adventure)
- Year : What year did you first take part in the A to Z Challenge?
- Twitter Link : The url of your Twitter page. (NOT your @name Handle.)
- Facebook Link : The url of your Facebook page or profile, if you’d like to be followed/ friended.
- Theme : This is not the theme reveal. Just an optional teaser.
Calendar for your use:
For further details, see the Challenge blog.