Hi, everybody, and welcome to the inaugural edition of Go Stand In The Corner! The whole idea behind GSITC comes from a post I did for Mama Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Writer’s Workshop almost four years ago. I suggested at that time that it could become a regular feature on my blog. I got to thinking about it, though, and realized that, for all the fun I derive from participating in blog hops, I ought to give back to the community and start my very own. Anyway, here are the particulars:
- The person/organization/government agency/business you’re telling to go stand in the corner can be anybody. Everyone is fair game for this. If you want to vent your spleen at the entity, go right ahead. If you want make cruel sport of the idiotic thing(s) that entity has done, be my guest. The approach I’m going to take is that telling someone to stand in the corner is not the same as telling them to stand on a trap door with a noose around their neck and a bag over their head. But you do you.
- The third Wednesday of each month is Go Stand In The Corner Day. I will schedule a post to be released at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (0501 AM UTC) which will serve as the place to which you’ll add the URL of your post. You can do that one of two ways:
- If you’re a WordPress user, you may ping back by putting the URL of this post into your post before posting it to your blog.
- If you aren’t a WordPress user, copy the URL of your post and add a comment with your URL to this post.
- Be sure to visit as many people as you can, and be sure to reply to comments you get.
- For greater visibility, use the graphic at the top of this post as a badge.
- Have fun!
To make it easy for you, the URL for this post is https://thesoundofonehandtyping.com/?p=24543.
Look forward to reading your posts!