This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Nutella. Breakfast never tasted this good!
Well, the holidays are over, but the year 2022 has just begun. I hope this doesn’t turn out like the last two…
Things are busy here with Just Jot It January and Bloganuary going simultaneously, in addition to all usual stuff that goes on here. So Let’s get on with it…
- Sunday: Tony Clarke, “The Entertainer”
- Monday: Victor Borge, “Phonetic Punctuation”
- Tuesday: Patty Loveless, “Timber I’m Falling In Love”
- Wednesday: The Seekers, “Georgy Girl”
- Thursday: Van McCoy, “The Hustle”
- Friday: Doctor Hook & The Medicine Show, “Cover of Rolling Stone”
- Saturday: Soupy Sales, “The Mouse”
Note: Wednesday is also One-Liner Wednesday, Saturday is also Stream of Consciousness Saturday.
- Sunday: Gobbledygook
- Monday: Abundance
- Tuesday: Generosity
- Wednesday: A Great Idea!
- Thursday: Anticipation
- Friday: Tempest
- Saturday: In The
- Sunday: What is a road trip you would love to take?
- Monday: Write about the last time you left your comfort zone.
- Tuesday: What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Wednesday: What is something you wish you knew how to do?
- Thursday: Who is someone that inspires you and why?
- Friday: What makes you laugh?
- Saturday: What do you like most about your writing?
Featured the album Slow Burn by Mongolian singer-songwriter Magnolian.
Questions included: What frivolous but annoying things should be considered a crime, and what the punishment should be for it; what animal we would consider as a cute exotic pet; whether we have any siblings, where we are in the birth order, and whether we felt it affected us; a thing that makes us deliriously happy; and to describe out alter ego.
We visited radio station KWOS in Jefferson City, Missouri and reproduced their Top Ten from January 3, 1960.
The prompt was to describe our very first apartment, i.e. the one we lived in after we left home.
I selected another Mongolian band, The HU, who make some pretty good heavy metal using traditional instruments.
- Ally Bean
- Arlee Bird
- Bernard Greenberg
- Cathy Kennedy
- Christine Bolton
- Dan Antion
- Don Ostertag
- Kaye Spencer
- Lady A
- Larry Trasciatti
- Melanie B Cee
- Paula Light
- Sharon E. Cathcart
- Stephen T. McCarthy
- Anybody I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that’s it for this edition of The Week That Was.