This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Bab-O cleanser. No sink smog with Bab-O!
We’re less than a month away from the ever popular April A to Z Challenge! Tomorrow, the Theme Reveal begins. Check the A to Z Challenge blog or the all-new simulcast blog on WordPress tomorrow for all the information on how to enter. I know a lot of you have been looking forward to the Challenge since last year’s. This year’s Challenge badge honors our former graphics person Jeremy, who sadly passed away earlier this year.
There’s an alternate badge as well for those of you who didn’t know Jeremy, if you’d feel more comfortable with that.
It was a good week here, good and busy. As I mentioned, I rebuilt the A to Z Challenge simulcast blog on WordPress this week, so make sure you’re looking at that one (the link is above). Also, I haven’t figured out how to add a subscribe by email link to the home page (WordPress has been making things easy again), so if you want to subscribe that way, leave me a comment with your email address and I’ll send you an invite.
Not much more to report apart from that. That’s the way it is when you don’t get out much. So let’s proceed to…
- Song Lyric Sunday: Creedence Clearwater Revival, “Bad Moon Rising” (Song Lyric Sunday)
- Song of the Day: The Beatles, “If I Fell” (Love Is In Da Blog, Song of the Day)
- The Real Mardi Gras Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- Sunday Ramble, Prompt #13 #em-srp (Sunday Ramble)
- Song of the Day: The Beatles, “All You Need Is Love” (Love Is In Da Blog, Song of the Day)
- MMMM: Country Randomness (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Share Your World for 28 Feb 2022 (Share Your World)
- Song of the Day: Glenn Miller, “Perfidia” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: KIMN (950 AM, Denver), 3/1/61 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “The Long Black Veil,” Redux (Battle of the Bands)
- Song of the Day: Desi Arnaz, “El Cumbanchero” (Song of the Day)
- Lent Is Here #1LinerWeds (One-Liner Wednesday)
- Song of the Day: The Searchers, “Needles And Pins” (Song of the Day)
- Writer’s Workshop: Six Stress Relievers (Writer’s Workshop)
- Song of the Day: Frank Sinatra, “My Kind Of Town (Chicago Is)” (Song of the Day)
- Five For Friday: Post Animal (Five For Friday)
- Song of the Day: J. B. Lenoir, “Alabama Blues” (Song of the Day)
- Way To Go! #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- AJ Blythe
- Ally Bean
- Arlee Bird
- Cathy Kennedy
- Christine Bolton
- Dan Antion
- E. M. Kingston
- Ed Thierbach
- Jack Connelly
- Janet Alcorn
- Melanie B Cee
- Mike G
- Paula Light
- Stephen T. McCarthy
- Stine Writing and Miniatures
- Anybody I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that’s it for this edition of The Week That Was.