Today’s the day those of us who plan on doing the A to Z Challenge starting on April 1 reveal what our theme for the annual trip through the alphabet will be. I’ve been doing the Challenge since 2012. Here were my themes:
- 2012 – Words from the NATO Spelling alphabet
- 2013 – Chicago White Sox players
- 2014 – Random Words (i.e. no theme)
- 2015 – Words that start and end with the same letter
- 2016 – Portmanteaus and Music (two themes)
- 2017 – Words that start with the letter of the day and end with tomorrow’s letter
- 2018 – Eight-letter words
- 2019 – Words that contain an X (for the tenth anniversary)
- 2020 – Words that start with re- followed by the letter of the day
- 2021 – Radio station Top 10 lists
And now, my theme for 2022: Words that start with in- followed by the letter of the day.
Basically the same as my 2020 theme using a different prefix.
Now I’m off to follow the instructions from today’s A to Z Challenge blog. I’ll be seeing you soon!