This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Teek, the new cough medicine with TC-44.
By now, everyone who lives in the United States except for the non-reservation areas of Arizona and the whole state of Hawaii should have set their clocks forward, as it arrived at 2 AM, which then became 3 AM, which is the time this got released.
This past week (or was it the week before?) I set up a new and improved A to Z Challenge simulcast blog, which will take the place of the old one. Many of you are already either following the blog or have subscribed to the new RSS feed. So. please update your bookmarks to look at the new blog, https://atozchallenge2.wordpress.com. Thanks to the person who pointed out that the link for the new blog takes them to the old blog. I have updated the link in that post and apologize to those of you who thought you were signing up for the new blog when in fact you were signing up for the old one. That link has been corrected, and the one above is correct. I checked. If you want to follow the WordPress simulcast blog rather than the official blog on Blogger, feel free.
We also now have an Instagram page, since so many people are now using Instagram as once they used Facebook and Twitter. The Pinterest page, which was administered under my private account, has been gone for a couple of years, as has my private Pinterest account.
Today is the anniversary of the 1993 snowstorm that tied Atlanta up for a couple of weeks. I remember coming in from a trip the night before and driving home in mist. When I got home, Mary said that it was supposed to get cold, and I didn’t think of it, nor did we think that it would affect the outside cat we had at the time. The next morning I got up, and when I saw the snow all I could think of was the cat. She became a permanent indoor cat after that incident.
Not much else other than I plan on doing my taxes tomorrow. Heaven help us all.
And now it’s time for
- Song Lyric Sunday: Jimmy Dorsey, “Tangerine” (Song Lyric Sunday, Song of the Day)
- The Early March Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- E. M.’s Sunday Ramble #14 (Sunday Ramble)
- Song of the Day: Ernie Isley, “That Lady” (Song of the Day)
- Presenting… My 2022 #atozchallenge Theme! (A to Z Challenge)
- Share Your World for 7 Mar 2022 (Share Your World)
- MMMM: Glenn Miller Songs (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Song of the Day: The Monkees, “I’m A Believer” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: KFWB (980 AM Los Angeles), 3/8/58 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “The Long Black Veil” Redux Result (Battle of the Bands)
- Song of the Day: The Coasters, “Charlie Brown” (Song of the Day)
- Just My Luck #1LinerWeds (One-Liner Wednesday)
- Song of the Day: Buck Owens & His Buckaroos, “I’ve Got A Tiger By The Tail” (Song of the Day)
- Writers’ Workshop: Time Tampering (Writer’s Workshop)
- Song of the Day: Teddy Scholten, “Een Beetje” (Song of the Day)
- Five For Friday: Moses Gunn Collective (Five For Friday)
- Song of the Day: April Stevens and Nino Tempo, “Deep Purple” (Song of the Day)
- What A Trip… #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- AJ Blythe
- Ally Bean
- Ami (Gypsie) Offenbacher-Ferris
- Arlee Bird
- Cathy Kennedy
- Dan Antion
- Don Ostertag
- E. M. Kingston
- Kaye Spencer
- Melanie B Cee
- Paula Light
- Sharon E. Cathcart
- Stine Writing and Miniatures
- Writing Sparkle
- Anyone I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that wraps up this edition of The Week That was.