This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Triactin anti acid liquid or tablets. Triactin calms stomach spasms to help stop excess acid upset.
In addition to all the blogging I did here, I also had a post for the TV draft I’ve been working on with Max on his blog. The show I chose for this round is The Unicorn. Of course, it’s been a while since I’ve seen it, so I spent a lot of time watching the episodes on Prime Video. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed that show.
I actually left the house on Thursday to go to the dentist, from whom I received a clean bill of oral health. Of course, there was a mishap that made the appointment handy: I was cleaning between my teeth with a Stim-U-Dent stick before my appointment, and the tip of one broke off and got stuck between my teeth. The hygienist knew just how to get it out, and everything was tickety-boo, as they say in Canada and the UK. Stim-U-Dent is easier for me to handle than regular floss or even the little flossers they have, but you have to be sure to get them good and soggy before you use them.
Leaving the house for the first time in four months was good, but I was exhausted by the end of the day and ended up taking a nap before going to bed. Ever done that?
Not much else new, exciting, or scandalous (as Grandma Holton used to say) happened this week, so let’s move on…
- Song Lyric Sunday: The Irish Rovers, “Black Velvet Band” (Song Lyric Sunday, Song of the Day)
- BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “Statesboro Blues” (Battle of the Bands)
- The Mid-May Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- E. M.’s Sunday Ramble No. 24 #em-srp (Sunday Ramble)
- Song of the Day: Woody Herman, “Blues In The Night” (Song of the Day)
- MMMM: “Three Window Coupe” (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Share Your World For 16 May 2022 (Share Your World)
- Song of the Day: The Spinners, “I’ll Be Around” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: WHK (1420 AM, Cleveland, Ohio), 5/15/61 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Song of the Day: Avalon Jazz Band, “La Mer” (Song of the Day)
- The Cat Did It #1LinerWeds (One-Liner Wednesday)
- Song of the Day: Blood Sweat & Tears, “God Bless The Child” (Song of the Day)
- Writers Workshop: My Five Favorite Restaurants (Writer’s Workshop)
- #TBTMemory No. 39: Reading And Books (Throwback Thursday)
- Song of the Day: Vangelis, “Chariots of Fire – Titles” (Song of the Day)
- Five For Friday: Not In RRHOF, Part 4 (Five For Friday)
- Song of the Day: Stevie Wonder, “Fingertips, Parts 1 & 2” (Song of the Day)
- It’s Perfectly Clear #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- Alana Mautone
- Ally Bean
- Arlee Bird
- Christine Bolton
- Dan Antion
- E. M.
- Jack Connelly
- Lakshmi Bhat
- Melanie B Cee
- Mike G
- Ms Donyarific
- Paula Light
- Anyone I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that’s it for this edition of The Week That Was.
7 thoughts on “The Last Full Week Of May That Was”
Yeah for getting out and talk about coincidence that it got stuck between your teeth the day you see the dentist. I have taken a nap before going to bed and doing something new, well, new for month, can be tiring. Glad you got a great pass on your teeth
Congrats on the clean bill of health from your dentist. I use Glide flossers for my teeth. They work well for me.
Mary uses those, or something similar.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.