This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Ajax cleanser with blue chlorine. Get out of the kitchen fast!
Well, now I can officially say that I haven’t been out all summer. The summer solstice arrived this past Tuesday at 5:14 AM, when I was still fast asleep. It actually doesn’t bother me being in the house all day.
One of the reasons it doesn’t bother me is because I can work on projects that have been vexing me. For example, I was having trouble producing the "thanks for commenting" list from my main computer for several weeks. I had been using MAMP, which has all the software I needed to run a local copy of WordPress, and all of a sudden it didn’t work anymore. I tried using another "all in one" software package, with which I had had luck in the past, and that wasn’t working either. Finally, I decided to install the individual pieces that I would need to run the local server, and voila! You’ll see the results at the end of this post. I still got it!
See what I get excited about these days?
That’s really all I have to talk about, so here is…
- Song Lyric Sunday: Robert Cray, “I Wonder” (Song Lyric Sunday, Song of the Day)
- The Father’s Day 2022 Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- Song of the Day: Chet Atkins, “Walk, Don’t Run” (Song of the Day)
- MMMM: RRHOF Omissions, Part 11 (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Share Your World For June 20, 2022 (Share Your World)
- Song of the Day: O. C. Smith, “Daddy’s Little Man” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: KOA (850 AM, Denver, CO), 6/25/55 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Song of the Day: Kris Kristofferson, “Why Me” (Song of the Day)
- A Helpful Hint #1LinerWeds (General)
- BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “Bein’ Green” Results (Battle of the Bands)
- Song of the Day: Stuart Sutcliffe, “Love Me Tender” (Song of the Day)
- Writer’s Workshop: Bond, Erasable Bond (Writer’s Workshop)
- Throwback Thursday 44: Fireworks! #TBTMemory (Throwback Thursday)
- Song of the Day: Michele Lee, “I Believe In You” (Song of the Day)
- Five For Friday: RRHOF Omissions, Part 12 (Five For Friday)
- Song of the Day: Johnny Smith, “Moonlight In Vermont” (Song of the Day)
- Yes, We Have No Bananas #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- AJ Blythe
- Ally Bean
- Arlee Bird
- Dan Antion
- Don Ostertag
- Melanie B Cee
- Paula Light
- Anyone I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that’s it for this edition of The Week That Was.