This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Ban roll-on deodorant. It’s good for what ails you!
You do recognize Billy DeWolfe, don’t you?
Tomorrow is, believe it or not, August 1st. Where does the time go? That’s a rhetorical question, by the way. If you’d like to try and answer, feel free.
I’ve been really tired at night lately, then when I go to bed I don’t go to sleep for a while. Why is that? I don’t drink caffeinated coffee or drinks, so that’s not it.
We have a Battle of the Bands tomorrow that should be a good one, so be sure and look for that.
Not a whole lot else to talk about here, so let’s move on to
- Song Lyric Sunday: Lou Rawls, “You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine” (Song Lyric Sunday, Song of the Day)
- The Dog Days Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- Song of the Day: Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross, “Everyday I Have The Blues” (Song of the Day)
- MMMM: I’m On Vacation! (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Share Your World for July 25, 2022 (Share Your World)
- Song of the Day: Swing Out Sister, “Waiting Game” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: WLLL (930 AM, Lynchburg VA), 7/28/73 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Truthful Tuesday: It’s All About You-Know-What (Truthful Tuesday)
- Song of the Day: Bobbie Gentry, “Ode To Billie Joe” (Song of the Day)
- #1LinerWeds: Ever Had A Flight Like This? (One-Liner Wednesday)
- FPQ: TV Q&A (FPQ)
- Song of the Day: Vinnie Bell, “Airport Love Theme” (Song of the Day)
- Writers Workshop: Workin’ For A Livin’ (Writer’s Workshop)
- #TBTMemory 49: Dating (Throwback Thursday)
- Song of the Day: Giorgos Zampetas, “Sirtaki” (Song of the Day)
- Five For Friday: J. J. Cale (Five For Friday)
- Song of the Day: Buddy Guy, “Sweet Home Chicago” (Song of the Day)
- Scrub-A-Dub-Dub #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- AJ Blythe
- Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden)
- Annalisa Crawford
- Arlee Bird
- Dan Antion
- Don Ostertag
- Ed Thierbach
- Jack Connelly
- Kaye Spencer
- Marilyn Armstrong
- Mary M
- Melanie B Cee
- Paula Light
- Stine Writing and Miniatures
- Anyone I missed
- Everyone who left a “like”
And that wraps up this edition of The Week That Was.