This edition of The Week That Was is brought to you by Shasta Cola. Great cola taste, and just enough bubbles to tickle your tummy!
I do believe that’s Tom Bosley narrating that commercial.
I know, this is a little later than usual. I mde an executive decision last night to go to bed rather than stay up doing this.
We’ll have a Battle of the Bands this Thursday. It’ll be the last for 2022. The next one will be January 15, 2023.
I hope all our American readers had a good Thanksgiving and a good Black Friday, nmed for the day of the year that department stores start operating in the black. (I wonder how things went this year?) We had a good Thanksgiving here: quiet, lots of food, lots of pie…
That’s about all for my news, so let’s continue with
- Song Lyric Sunday: The Moody Blues, “Question” (Song Lyric Sunday, Song of the Day)
- Question Time Over Coffee, 11/19/22 (Question Time Over Coffee)
- The Thanksgiving Week That Was (The Week That Was)
- Song of the Day: Blues Project, “Caress Me, Baby” (Song of the Day)
- MMMM: Thanksgiving Acrostic! (Monday’s Music Moves Me)
- Share Your World For 21 Nov 2022 (General)
- Song of the Day: The Youngbloods, “Get Together” (Song of the Day)
- Top Ten Tuesday: KIJV (1340 AM, Huron SD), 11/18/55 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Truthful Tuesday: Where Were You? (General)
- BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “You’re No Good” Results (Battle of the Bands)
- Song of the Day: Bruce Hornsby & The Range, “The Way It Is” (Song of the Day)
- #1LinerWeds from Apartment Therapy (One-Liner Wednesday)
- #FPQ 191: To Read Or Not To Read (General)
- Song of the Day: Scott Joplin, “Maple Leaf Rag” (Song of the Day)
- Writer’s Workshop: Happy Black Friday Eve! (Writer’s Workshop)
- Song of the Day: Dave Brubeck Quartet, “Take Five” (General)
- Five For Friday: Lerner & Loewe (Five For Friday)
- Simply Six Minutes: How’d They Do That? (Simply Six Minutes)
- Song of the Day: Robert Goulet, “If Ever I Would Leave You” (Song of the Day)
- A Lot On My Plate #socs (Stream of Consciousness Saturday)
- AJ Blythe
- Ally Bean
- The Autistic Composter
- Dan Antion
- Don Ostertag
- Jack Connelly
- John W. Howell
- Paula Light
- The åSicilian Storyteller
- Stine Writing and Miniatures
- Under the mask..
- Anybody I missed
- Everybody who left a “like”
And that’s it for this edition of The Week That Was.
3 thoughts on “The Almost-December Week That Was”
I found my Shasta but left it on the shelf for someone else to purchase. I was pretty sure my memory of it would be better than drinking it again now. Ha-ha!
They’re no doubt making it with high-fructose corn syrup rather than regular corn syrup or sugar. That stuff is really not good for you, and it alters the taste of the drink. And I think it’s only been in the past 15-20 years they’ve used it…
LikeLiked by 1 person